April 17 School Meeting to be Rescheduled
The school meeting on redevelopment that was to be held on Tuesday, April 17 will be rescheduled.
In meetings held on April 5th, it was determined that further discussions are needed, with the Local School and Community Design Team and with other parties, before we hold a school community meeting.
For nearly a year, a Local School and Community Design Team (LSCDT) has been meeting to discuss and prioritize the future needs of our growing school. The Local School and Community Design Team (LSCDT) is made up of:
- parent representatives from Davisville and Spectrum
- our principal
- teacher representatives from both schools
- representatives from both daycares
- our school board trustee
- representatives from neighboring community associations
- TDSB staff and consulting architects