Back to School
With just a few days of summer vacation left, it’s time to turn our minds to back-to-school preparations. So, here’s some information on the first day of school:
The new school year begins next Tuesday, September 3, 2013. Class lists will be posted at the school sometime today, but please note: classes are subject to change.
All students should arrive at school on the first day by 8:35 a.m.
For Students in Grades 1 to 6:
- Students in grades 1-6 will gather in the big playground on the Davisville side of the school.
- Students who are bussed to the school will be brought to the assigned area by teachers and support staff.
- All students will then be escorted into the school by their teachers.
For Kindergarten Students:
- English-track Senior Kindergarten students will meet their teachers on the East playground on the Millwood Road side of the school.
- French immersion Senior Kindergarten students will meet their teachers on the West playground on the Millwood Road side of the school.
- Junior Kindergarten students will have a staggered entry throughout the rest of the week.