Dust off those backpacks and lunchboxes, it’s back to school time
We hope that everyone has had a wonderful, safe and happy summer. And while it is thankfully not over yet, it’s time to turn our minds again to back-to-school preparations. So, here’s some information on the first day of school:
- The first day of school this year is Tuesday, September 2, 2014. All students should arrive at school on the first day by 8:35 a.m.
- The office re-opens this week as of August 25 (from 8am – 4pm daily).
- Class lists for the 2014-2015 school year will be posted sometime later this week. They will be posted on the main Millwood doors and the Exit 4 doors on the Davisville side of the school. Please note that there may be further changes to class lists.
For Students in Grades 1 to 6:
- Students in grades 1-6 should gather on the Davisville side of the school.
- Students who are bussed to school will be brought to the assigned area by teachers and support staff.
- All students will then be escorted into the school by their teachers.
For Kindergarten Students:
- English-track Senior Kindergarten students will meet their teachers on the East playground on the Millwood Road side of the school.
- French immersion Senior Kindergarten students will meet their teachers on the West playground on the Millwood Road side of the school.
- Junior Kindergarten students will have a staggered entry throughout the rest of the week.