Extra-curricular activities for the winter session
2014 is barely wrapped up, and we are already looking ahead to the new year…
There will be lots of after-school and lunch-time programs on offer again at Davisville starting in January 2015. For information on which programs will be held on which dates and how to register for these programs, we have created a new extra-curriculars page (under the “links’ tab) with all the information you need.
The City-run Parks and Rec registration is now open for several new winter programs:
- Yoga: Monday (ages 4-5), Wednesday (ages 6-8), and Friday (ages 9-11)
- Basketball: Mondays (ages 9-11)
- Jump and Play: Wednesdays (ages 4-6)
- Ball hockey: Fridays (ages 6-8)
- Indoor Soccer: Saturdays (ages 6-8)
- Ballet: Saturdays (various programs ages 3-8)
Designher Co. will also be returning to Davisville, this time with a brand new knitting program!
Information about other activities will be added as we confirm the programs. Look for more information about registering in the new year.