Family Skate Night is tomorrow!
To All Staff, Students and Families!
Are you ready? The FAMILY Skate Night is in 1 more sleeps! Woo-hoo! Bring your friends and family for a really great night!
Here is what you need to know:
- It is tomorrow from 6:15-8:15pm at Hodgson Skating Rink (on the north side of Davisville, just east of Mount Pleasant)
- There will be a BAKE SALE, so please bake before and prepare to buy at the event – YUM!
- Please bring your baked goods to the event (or drop them at the front office before 3:20pm on Friday) There will be hot chocolate and coffee as well.
- If you do not want to skate, please join us to socialize and have fun on the sidelines! No boots on the ice!
- Every child needs to be chaperoned by an adult.
- Helmets are mandatory for 8 years and under but highly encouraged that all students wear one PLEEAASE!