What you need to know for the week of January 28, 2019
HELLO DAVISVILLE FAMILIES!!
This Wednesday, January 30th, is Bell Let’s Talk Day across Canada. On that day Bell will donate more towards mental health initiatives in Canada by contributing 5c for every applicable text, call, tweet, social media video view or use of their FaceBook frame or SnapChat Filter.
Sometimes it’s hard to talk about mental illness. Knowing what to say or how to say it isn’t obvious. To help you, Bell has created a simple Conversation Guide that can be used to talk with someone you might be concerned about.
Here’s what’s news around our school this week. Be sure to check our NOTABLE DATES for the month at the bottom of the newsletter!
- SKATE NIGHT IS COMING – MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- SKATE NIGHT AUCTION IS COMING – MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- FAMILY MARLIES GAME IS COMING – MARK YOU CALENDAR
- PIZZA LUNCH VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
- EXTRACURRICULAR PROGRAMS – 2ND WEEK
- PIZZA LUNCH FRIDAY – VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
FROM AROUND THE SCHOOL
- KINDERGARTEN FAMILIES INFORMATION NIGHT AT VRA – PLS SEE FLYER BELOW
- SPECTRUM INFORMATION NIGHT AT VRA – PLEASE SEE FLYER BELOW
- HODGSON MS INFORMATION NIGHT – PLEASE SEE FLYER BELOW
- SCHOOL MARLIES GAME TICKETS UP ON SCO
- SHELLEY LASKIN WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
- MILK BAG COLLECTION FOR THE ECO CLUB
- MABELS LABELS
- WINTER CONCERT VIDEO SALES ON SCO
For more information, CLICK HERE!