What you need to know for the week of April 15, 2019
Please be advised that this is a short week at school – there is no school on Friday April 19th nor on Monday April 22nd. For those of you celebrating Easter – Hoppy Easter! And for our families celebrating Passover – Chag Pesach Sameach!
- SCHOOL COUNCIL MEETING – TUESDAY APRIL 16TH 6:15PM – 7:15PM – HODGSON MS
- USED BOOK SALE AT SCHOOL AND EARTH WEEK – AN ECO CLUB INITIATIVE
- TDSB VISION PROGRAM – TOONIE DRIVE
- MID-YEAR BUDGET REPORT
- EXTRACURRICULAR PROGRAMS BEGIN MONDAY APRIL 15TH
FROM AROUND THE SCHOOL
- POOL MAINTENANCE COMPLETE
- COMMUNITY MEETING TUESDAY APRIL 16TH 7:15PM – 9:00PM – HODGSON MS
- BROWN PS SPEAKER SERIES INVITATION
- MILK BAG COLLECTION FOR THE ECO CLUB
- MABELS LABEL
- LIBRARY VOLUNTEERS
For more information, CLICK HERE!