This is the main page for the Davisville Jr P. S. Fun Fair.
Every June, Davisville P.S. holds our annual Fun Fair.
The Fun Fair is without a doubt one of the best days our kids (and parents too!) have all year. There is so much to look forward to, for example, games, bouncy castles, face painting, arts and crafts, barbecue, cotton candy, silent auction, animal show, prizes, and much more!
However, to make this great day happen, the organizing committee relies on volunteers from our school community.
The Fun Fair is completely run by parent and teacher volunteers. If you would like to be a part of this highly anticipated event, please let us know and indicate that you would like to join our Fun Fair Committee. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate! Many parents get involved with this event, so it’s also a great way to meet other people in the school community.
How can you help make the Fun Fair a great day for all? You could get involved by, for example:
- Attending Fun Fair Committee meetings and helping with planning and ideas during the school year
- Helping with organizing or picking up items needed for the big day
- Helping with finding or recommending potential sponsors for the event
- Setting up the Fun Fair booths and activities on the morning of the Fun Fair (and with the tear down later)
- Contributing an hour or two to run a booth or activity during the Fun Fair
Stay tuned for further announcements regarding this school year’s Fun Fair. For general questions related to volunteering with the Fun Fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .