Here’s what’s news around our school
- Staff Appreciation Lunch on Thursday
- Fun Fair on June 2nd
- Pizza Lunch on Friday
- Community Meeting – 1951 Yonge Street and 141 Davisville Ave
- School Council Meeting on Thursday
For more information CLICK HERE
Miss Judy is coming to talk Mindfulness & Meditation to parents at Davisville on May 24th at 7:15pm – this is not to be missed! She’s been working with the kids all year and the feedback has been amazing.
Joanne Kates is coming to talk Bullying & Social Safety to parents at Davisville on May 14th – another great opportunity!
We also still need volunteers for the Staff Appreciation Lunch!
There is a Blanket Ceremony coming up at Davisville as well.
For more information – click here!
Davisville & Spectrum are moving and we’re having a meeting about it tonight!
Kindergarten Concert & Bake Sale – Thursday April 26th
Staff Appreciation Lunch – Thursday May 3rd
For more information click HERE!
Location: Hodgson Senior Public School, 282 Davisville Ave, in the Gym
When: Monday April 23, 2018 at 7pm
What is the meeting about:
This meeting will update the community regarding development of key
aspects of this new school project – confirmation of the major milestones for
the new school building and information and updates related to the
adjustments the school community will made during the construction
period including an update on bussing and renovation plans for 529
This is another opportunity to obtain information and provide input
regarding the project. Board staff and representatives from the school
committees will be present to provide information and to answer
Here’s what’s happening at Davisville!
- School Council Meeting this Tuesday evening, March 27th: Please join us starting at 7pm in the school gym. Complimentary snacks and childcare will be provided. Everyone is welcome!
- Snack is back for the spring term: Forms will be sent home with your children asking for contributions towards our Davisville Snack Program; contributing to the Snack Program is optional, but please know that all contributions go towards amazing and healthy food options for your children!
- Toonie drive for the Vision Program: The TDSB has a special program for students who are visually impaired (partially or fully). These students are integrated into classrooms across the city. A few times each school year, they are gathered together for a field trip. These trips come with some large costs, particularly travel. This is the last week for our Davisville school community to donate towards this program!
- TDSB Math Symposium at Woburn Collegiate Institute: All parents, families, community groups, and educators are welcome to participate for a day of hands on mathematics fun! Our very own M. Denis Bell with be supporting the junior math station with a focus on Internet-based mathematics.
For more details on the above topics and other news, please check out the latest issue of our Davisville school newsletter!