Our annual Skate Night is on this Friday from 6:15 to 8:15 p.m. at Hodgson Rink! Please remember that helmets are mandatory for all children and that only skaters are allowed onto the rink. To volunteer to help out with this event, please click on www.volunteersignup.org/P3EQ8.
To find out more about this event, as well as our skate swap, silent auction, safety during drop-off and pick-up and our JK and new SK information night, please click on February 5 School Council Newsletter.
Are you as excited as we are for the end of January??!! Here’s what’s news this week around our school:
- SNACK – the kids are learning about gluten & grains from the amazing Snack Man and Snack Man’s wife!
- SKATE NIGHT – Friday Feb 9th at 6:15pm, we need volunteers!
- SKATE SWAP – donations needed
- SILENT AUCTION – FOR SPRING/SUMMER CAMPS!
- SAFETY WHEN DROPPING OFF AND PICKING UP – Please follow the rules and help keep our kids safe!
- PIZZA LUNCH – it’s this Friday, if you haven’t signed up – make sure you do for the next one.
If you want more info on any of these topics, click here
We have many fun things coming up in the next few weeks – so please keep an eye on your email for updates!!
- SNACK IS BACK
- SKATE NIGHT (Friday Feb 9th, 2018) – SKATE SWAP
- DAVISVILLE CHOIR ANTHEM
- SILENT AUCTION – FOR SPRING/SUMMER CAMPS (starting in early Feb!)
- HOT LUNCH – order online every week by Friday for the next week’s lunch delivery!
For more information click here
A few things to be reminded of this week!!
- Snack is back!!!
- Hot Lunch starts on Tuesday (for those of you who have signed up!)
- Morning drop-off Safety Issues
- Pizza Lunch (for those of you who have signed up!)
- Short Week – no school on Friday!
- Extra curriculars starting this week
- School Council Meeting – Tuesday January 16th – 7pm
For more information – click here
Here’s what you need to know for the week of January 8, 2018…
- No snack Jan 8 – Jan 12
- Order your Hot Lunch – New program at Davisville!
- New STEM after-school programs
- Chess registration
- Skate Night is Feb 9th
- Carnival Volunteers needed – it’s on March 1st
For further information – click here