This fall, Davisville is again offering the following after-school paid programs (other programs may be added later on):
- On Mondays, we have U Got Dance (hip hop) – begins October 15th. For information or to register your child, go to www.ugotdance.ca
- On Tuesdays, we have Ten Ten Sports – begins October 9th. For information or to enroll your child, go to www.tententennis.com
- On Wednesdays, we have ArtsExpress (Glee Program) – begins October 10th. For information or to enroll your child, call the ArtsExpress office at 416-239-3093 or register online at www.artsexpress.ca.
Children go directly to the program after school, and parents or caregivers collect children once the program is over.
Davisville is also offering a new lunchtime program this fall: jewelry designing from Designher Co.
- Monday – Grade 1-3 – begins October 15th. To register, go to http://www.designherco.com
- Thursday – Grade 4-6 – begins October 11th. To register, go to http://www.designherco.com
You can also find registration forms for all of these programs in the school’s office.
All programs start shortly, so if you wish to sign up for any of these programs, we encourage you to act soon!
Reminder: for those interested in signing up for any of the after-school programs for the spring session, the registration deadlines are approaching.
MONDAY: U Got Dance – this program runs for 8 classes, starting April 2. The cost is $118.47 (inc. HST) per child. To register, go to ugotdance.com. Deadline to register is tomorrow (March 29).
TUESDAY: Ten Ten Sports – this program runs from April 17-May 29. The cost is $95/child. Registration forms can be obtained from and returned to the school office; register ASAP.
WEDNESDAY: ArtsExpress (the Glee program) – this program runs April 4-May 30. The cost is $135/child. To register, go to http://www.artsexpress.ca OR obtain and return forms to the school office.
This winter season, Davisville is running the following three after-school paid programs (other programs may be added later):
- On Mondays, we have U Got Dance, running from January 16th to March 5th. To learn more about U Got Dance or to enroll your child, click on http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=gskqyozmdijxp0q978610
- On Tuesdays, we have the Sports Program. To enroll your child in this program, please ask for a form at the office (no online enrollment available).
- On Wednesdays, we have a drama class from ArtsExpress, starting Wednesday, January 11th or January 18th (depending on enrollment). For information or to enroll, call the ArtsExpress office at 416-239-3093 or register online at www.ArtsExpress.ca.
All classes begin after school is finished, and parents or caregivers collect children once the program is complete. The fees for the programs can be found on each registration form.
All programs start this week or next, so if you want to sign up for any of these programs, there is still space, but you must act soon!