To All Staff, Students and Families!
Are you ready? The FAMILY Skate Night is in 1 more sleeps! Woo-hoo! Bring your friends and family for a really great night!
Here is what you need to know:
- It is tomorrow from 6:15-8:15pm at Hodgson Skating Rink (on the north side of Davisville, just east of Mount Pleasant)
- There will be a BAKE SALE, so please bake before and prepare to buy at the event – YUM!
- Please bring your baked goods to the event (or drop them at the front office before 3:20pm on Friday) There will be hot chocolate and coffee as well.
- If you do not want to skate, please join us to socialize and have fun on the sidelines! No boots on the ice!
- Every child needs to be chaperoned by an adult.
- Helmets are mandatory for 8 years and under but highly encouraged that all students wear one PLEEAASE!
Davisville’s annual Skate Night is coming up! It’s on Friday, January 30 from 6:15 to 8:15 p.m. at Hodgson Rink right behind Hodgson Senior Public School at 282 Davisville Avenue. Change rooms open at 5:45 p.mm. Until then Davisville is still collecting old skates. If you’d like to donate old skates, please drop them off in the bins in the hallway near the front office.
Davisville P.S. will be holding our annual Davisville Family Skate night this Friday, February 22 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Grab your skates and helmets, and come join us on the rink behind Hodgson Senior Public School (282 Davisville Ave, just east of Mount Pleasant) for some fresh winter air and good family fun!
We hope to see you there!
Well, despite the lack of cooperation of the winter weather this week (well, all winter really), Davisville P.S. is continuing our week of winter fun.
Davisville’s winter carnival was a huge success yesterday! The children showed their spirit coming to school in blue and white (the colour of Quebec’s flag), and had a great time participating in the many Winter Carnival activities, and enjoying the fresh made pancakes too. A big thank you to the principal, teachers, support staff, custodians and parent volunteers who put so much work into making this a really special day for all our children!
Davisville P.S. continues the winter fun tonight (Friday, Feb. 24th) for our annual Davisville Family Skate night. Come one, come all. Bring your skates and helmets, and join us on the rink behind Hodgson Senior Public School (282 Davisville Ave.) for some family fun from 6:30-8:30 p.m.