Here’s what’s news around our school this week. Be sure to check our NOTABLE DATES for the month at the bottom of the newsletter!
- COUNCIL MEETING – TUESDAY OCT. 16
- ALYSON SCHAFER – GUEST SPEAKER AT MAURICE CODY – WEDNESDAY OCT. 17
- TEAM SPORTS JERSEY DAY – FRIDAY OCT. 19
- EXTRACURRICULAR PROGRAMS BEGIN THIS WEEK
- PUMPKIN FUNDRAISER – THROUGH SCO
- BOOK FAIR – MONDAY OCT. 22
- DIWALI – NOV. 2ND
- SCHOOL PHOTOS – ORDERS DUE OCT. 26
- FRENCH IMMERSION REGISTRATION
- NEW WATER FOUNTAINS AND BOTTLE FILLER
For more information, click here!
Here’s what’s news around our school this week.
- SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL – PRE-ORDER YOUR HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS ON SCO
- EXTRACURRICULAR PROGRAMS LAST WEEK TO REGISTER
- PRO-GRANT SPEAKER ALYSON SCHAFER
- LIBRARY AUTHOR SPEAKER – ORDER SIGNED BOOKS
For more info, click here!
Please join us tomorrow Tuesday, September 25th, at our first Davisville School Council meeting of the 2018-19 school year!
The School Council meeting will be held at Glebe Road United Church, 20 Glebe Road East, starting at 7pm. The focus of this first meeting will be our School Council elections for this 2018-19 school year. If you have submitted a self-nomination form, we would like you to attend if at all possible, so that we can meet with you in person!
All Davisville parents are welcome to attend! Complimentary childcare and refreshments will be provided.
For other exciting Davisville P. S. news and events, check out the latest issue of our School Council Newsletter!
Can’t believe we’re now into the last week of the summer break! So on that note, we’re pleased to provide Davisville families with a Welcome Package to get you geared up for the upcoming 2018-19 school year!
Hope everyone is getting excited for the school year ahead, and for our new school location! Stay tuned for more “back to school” information throughout the next several weeks.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, and see you on September 4th!